Our quarterly initiatives kicked off with our Antiracist Plan of Action in July of 2020. Though our efforts were originally centered mainly in Black and Brown communities, they have extended to advocate and support different causes and community organizations that are working toward racial equality, antioppression, social justice, and systemic change.
Thanks to our clients, colleagues, friends, family and social media audience partnering with us, we have worked together to organize advocacy campaigns, fundraising initiatives, charitable drives and letter-writing campaigns in support of these causes and organizations.
We strive to continue walking our talk, and to establish ongoing relationships with organizations.
Check out our Quarterly Initiatives Below:
- CCBH’s Antiracist Plan of Action starts in July 1, initially centered in Black and Brown Communities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I0vOB9mZQ0
- Q3: Voter Suppression and Engagement
- Q4: Holiday Giving Drive: Connections for Abused Women and their Children (CAWC)
- Q1: The $25 Challenge
- Q2: Black Maternal Health
- Q3: Asian Americans and Mental Health
- Holiday Giving Campaign 2021: The House of the Good Shepherd
- Q1: Holiday Giving Campaign continuation
- Q2: US-Mexico Border Crisis
- Q3: LGBTQIA+ Rights and the Violence the Community Faces
(Where to Donate, Sign Petitions, Sign Letters and Volunteer)